Thursday, May 19, 2011

Song Pick of the Week!

The Weeknd - “House of Balloons – Glass Table Girls”

I recently discovered Toronto's own, The Weeknd. Abel Tesfaye is a 20 year-old singer-songwriter whose rock inspired R&B music is simply awesome. Every song features electronic synths and most are laced with hip-hop references. He also samples lines from The-Dream, Drake and even Aaliyah. You can grab his mixtape debut House of Balloons over at his official website for free. If you are into sexy R&B tunes (and when I say sexy, I mean it. This is bedroom music) then do yourself a favor and download it. I personally love “House of Balloons – Glass Table Girls” and have played it repeatedly for a while now, but I'm also loving “The Morning” and “The Party & The After Party.” Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment