Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Florence + The Machine to Release "Ceremonials"

Last month is was revealed that Florence + The Machine will be releasing Ceremonials, their follow-up to the incredible Lungs, the record that blew everyone's mind, including my own. I cannot even explain how excited I am for the release of this album, which is out in the UK on October 31st and in North America shortly after. I have heard two cuts off the LP, and please excuse my fan-girling, but I'm already in love--as I knew I would be. Florence and co. have been one of the most musically interesting acts on the scene as of late, overwhelming us all with their powerful sound and Miss Welch's stunning vocals. While I'm sure many more people are aware of the group after the success of Lungs, inclusion in the Twilight Series and performances on award shows, I have a strong feeling Ceremonials will take them even further.

Florence + The Machine - "Shake It Out"


Track List
01. Only If for Night
02. Shake It Out
03. What the Water Gave Me
04. Never Let Me Go
05. Breaking Down
06. Lover to Lover
07. No Light, No Light
08. Seven Devils
09. Heartlines
10. Spectrum
11. All This and Heaven Too
12. Leave My Body

No comments:

Post a Comment