Monday, April 4, 2011

Cults to Release Full Album in June

While scouring music sites a few months ago, I came across the New York indie-pop duo, Cults. They had only released three songs online and that's basically all I could find at the time. Then a music video was released for their chimey track “Go Outside,” starring Emma Roberts and Dave Franco (James Franco's little bro!) which due to region restrictions, I couldn't even watch. I was utterly disappointed. Yet, today I happily discovered that they will be releasing their self-titled debut on June 7 (May 31 for those of you in Europe). Off that album you will find the lovable new track “You Know What I Mean” and the previously released “Go Outside” and “Most Wanted.”


Cults - You Know What I Mean

Thanks to Access Hollywood, those of us outside the U.S can watch the cutesy, melodramatic love story between a handsome young Franco and the girl of his dreams.
Click here to watch "Go Outside" now!

No comments:

Post a Comment