Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In the News: Watch The Beastie Boys' Short-Film & Stream Their Entire New Album!


So for weeks now, everyone has been dying for the release of the epic Beastie Boys' short-film, Fight For Your Right Revisited. Well our prayers have been answered. The MCA directed 30-minute mini movie is available for your viewing pleasure. It's highly entertaining. Well, all but for one strange scene that the real Beastie Boys come to put to an end. The only thing I can't figure out is...
who won that insane dance battle?!



The Beastie news doesn't stop there! The boys have also streamed their entire new album Hot Sauce Committee Part Two via soundcloud. It will be officially released on May 3. I'm still working my way through it, but I'm definitely loving the previously released “Make Some Noise,” as well as “Say It” and “Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win” featuring Santigold. If you're a fan of the trio, I'm sure you'll be pleased. Listen below!

Hot Sauce Committee Part Two by Beastie Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment